Perspectives Counseling & Psychotherapy Centers is currently accepting applications for experienced, licensed clinicians. Applicants must be licensed (e.g., LCPC, LCSW, or Psy.D.) and also have a National Provider Identifier (NPI) and a completed CAQH application. Applicants must have these requirements for consideration, otherwise the application will be considered incomplete. In addition, they must have evening and/or weekend availability. All applicants must be available for at least 16 hours per week for consideration.
NPI: To obtain an NPI number, click HERE.
CAQH: To complete the CAQH application, click HERE.
We look forward to hearing from you!
DIRECTOR OF PERSPECTIVES COUNSELING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY CENTERS (PCPC)
In this position, the Director of PCPC has responsibilities over the Company’s long term counseling division. The position will report to the Vice President of Operations.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare related field, 3 + years of business management experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Excellent communication, management, and leadership skills are a must for this position.
- Planning and oversight of all operations within the PCPC division.
- Willingness and ability to innovate around growing outpatient behavioral health services.
- Responsible for management and performance evaluations of all PCPC clinicians and PCPC administrative staff, including the PCPC Practice Manager, Clinical Supervisor, and intake staff.
- Responsible for oversight and management of practice manager who is responsible for billing, credentialing, and ancillary services.
- Recruitment of employees (both clinical and administrative) for adequate staffing.
- Collaborate with leadership on strategies to grow the practice and implementation/monitoring of all approved strategies.
- Maintaining office needs and deployment of all PCPC clinicians.
- Responsible for leading marketing efforts for the PCPC division.
- Run the PCPC division monthly meeting and effectively communicate to the PCPC staff on any issues that require their cooperation.
- Maintain Perspectives’ company culture and motivate/mentor PCPC staff.
- Responsible for developing the divisional budget by working with the PCPC practice manager and leadership.
If interested, please send you resume to: [email protected] Only candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted. ALL INQUIRIES ARE CONFIDENTIAL.