Often children and adolescents need help with skills and support to address the issues that they face at school, home, or with peers. They face more pressure and stress than ever before. Whether it is bullying at school or online, divorce/separation, or from academics. Many children and adolescents struggle with identity issues, self esteem issues, anxiety and depression. Our counselors will help them identify and navigate their issues, while assisting in the development of the skills necessary to live happier and healthier lives.
Common concerns addressed:
- Coping with divorce or separation
- Identity and sexuality
- Stress at school
- Depression and anxiety
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Eating disorders
- Alcoholism and substance abuse
- Communication skills with family and peers
- Time management and organizational skills
Take the first step. Contact our Intake Coordinator at 866-296-5262.